Kaplan, LA - Local trailer park resident and avid Trump supporter Joe Boudreaux is out of a home today after his double-wide burned to the ground in a completely avoidable incident. According to neighbors, Joe accidentally lit a curtain on fire, then refused to call the fire department after a neighbor who is known to watch CNN advised him to at least throw some water on the flames.
“I told him that if he didn’t do something fast, he’d lose the whole trailer, but Joe was enjoying me being upset so much that he let the whole thing go up in flames. All he would do is laugh about “owning the libs” and “Trump MAGA 2020″ while we all just looked at him like he done lost his damn mind.”
By the time firefighters finally arrived on the scene, the trailer was completely engulfed in flames and was a total loss. Approximate property damage is estimated to be about $100, including his beloved red Trump cap.